Death of Print…and a T. Rex

Welcome back, everyone! Hope you had a restful break and an interesting Winter Term. I spent my January drafting two academic articles and planning a book proposal (if you want to know more about what that’s like, just ask!) I also spent my January on Twitter where I follow friends, people in the discipline; publications like the Harvard Business Review, Forbes.com, and The Atlantic; and professionals who do Scrum, Kanban, and Agile, which is a big part of my research agenda.

My favorite thing that came from my Twitter reading this month was this post from The Atlantic about one German graphic artist who expressed his opinion on the fate of print and the irony of German copyright laws. I’ve embedded the short video here:

What do you think about the video? Do you think print is dying? What are the rhetorical implications of moving from print to digital reading?

This entry was posted in From the Web. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.