Cam Ciesielski Introduction

Hey there! My name is Cam Ciesielski and I am part of the Periclean Scholars Class of 2017.  I was born in Birmingham, Michigan, though I currently live in Needham, Massachusetts along with my parents and three younger brothers.

At Elon, I am planning to pursue a degree in broadcast journalism with minors in biology and philosophy.  In addition to the Periclean Scholars Program, I am also involved in an on-campus sports debate television show (One On One Sports), new student orientation, and the club ice hockey team.

I wanted to be a Periclean Scholar because I believe the program represents a critical initiative to help those less fortunate on a global scale.  Additionally, the opportunity to take projects developed in the classroom into the real world is an exciting one.

In terms of what I bring to the group, I have had a lot of experience in communications, especially video production.  I have also been deeply involved in volunteer and non-profit work over the years and consider myself a team player with strengths in leadership and problem solving.

Over the next three years, I hope to learn as much as possible about Namibia in order to determine in what area our project will aim to help the nation.  I am anxious to get started and can’t wait to see what we accomplish!

This entry was posted in Class of 2017-Namibia. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.