Logan Quackenbush Introduction

1008373_10200728380723280_935100307_o

Hello! My name is Logan Quackenbush, and I am from Orlando, Florida. I am a current sophomore majoring in Sport Management with minors in Business and Professional Sales. I am very involved at Elon; I am a tour guide, Periclean Scholar, Vice President of the Rotaract Club, and I am a member of the Delta Upsilon Fraternity.

I wanted to become a Periclean Scholar for several reasons. One because I wanted to become more involved at Elon. Another reason is because I absolutely love to help other people. I started a community service club at my high school, and we did several community service projects such as Meals on Wheels, Relay for Life, and The Million Meals Challenge. I believe that the Periclean Scholars program is a great way for Elon to have a positive impact in the world. The program is also a great way to meet other Elon students with the same passions for serving and also give them an opportunity to actually plan the service project themselves.

Words can not even describe how excited I am to be apart of this program. I believe that this group will work together really well, and that we will make one of the biggest impacts on the world that Elon is apart of because we all share the same passions for service. I am also looking forward to learning more about the country of Namibia. I love to travel and experience different cultures, and this program fulfills both of those passions. I can’t wait to get started!!

This entry was posted in Class of 2017-Namibia. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.