Welcome back to campus!

Bienvenidos/Welcome back to campus

Pericleans,

As always, a few items:

1.  I very much look forward to seeing everyone back on campus in the next couple weeks and reconnecting with all of the current Classes and Class Mentors.  I will be looking for updates from all Classes soon:

• Class of 2015 Haiti, Mentor:  Dr. Bud Warner
  • Class of 2016 Honduras, Mentor:  Prof. April PostbusPS
  • Class of 2017 Namibia, Mentor:  Dr. Carol Smith

2.  My personal goals this year include further enhancing the academic rigor of the program, deepening both old and new partnerships, and working closely with a newly structured Steering Committee and the Class Mentors to provide support and guidance for the entire program.  More about these goals will come in a pan-Periclean email.

3.  In my summer email I suggested that all Pericleans read Letters Left Unsent.  [Click on the link for a copy.]  I will be organizing a discussion of the issues raised in this book early in the semester.

4.  Finally, I want to thank Dr. Steve Braye, Mentor ’09 & ’18, for standing in as interim Director last spring while I was abroad in Costa Rica.

We have a big year in front of us as we move toward our goals making a positive impacts in our countries of focus!

Best,

Tom Arcaro, Director

cropped-PERICLEAN1.jpg

This entry was posted in Director -Tom Arcaro, Partners-All Classes. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.