iPad Training from Lynda

Posted on: January 25, 2012 | By: Scott Hildebrand | Filed under: Tech Tips

In iPad Tips and Tricks, author Christopher Breen provides expert tips for getting the most out of the iPad (first generation) and iPad 2. The course shows how to get productive on the iPad immediately, with effective tips for gesturing, typing, and adding content, as well as troubleshooting common device issues.

The course explains how to download and manage apps, configure email accounts, create presentations, and set up videoconferences. The course also demonstrates both built-in and third-party solutions for opening and editing files on the iPad, as well as how to stream video and audio wirelessly.

Access Elon’s Lynda Training at www.elon.edu/lynda.  Search iPad to find the course.

Scott Hildebrand

Scott Hildebrand serves as an Assistant Director of Teaching and Learning Technologies. Scott helps design and deliver workshops, events, and other developmental opportunities to promote the use of technology in teaching and learning as well as the effective use of office productivity tools.

More Posts - Website

Follow Me:
TwitterFacebookLinkedInGoogle Plus

3 responses to “iPad Training from Lynda”

1. Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources
    back to your site? My blog site is in the very same niche as yours
    and my visitors would genuinely benefit from a lot of the
    information you present here. Please let me know if this okay with you.
    Many thanks!

2. Jamere James says:

That was informative