Credit Suisse Blog

Credit Suisse Blog

Credit Suisse is an investment banking company that was founded in Switzerland. Credit Suisse is an global company that stretches across the world in regions from The Americas, South Pacific Asia, Europe, The Middle East, and Africa. Their mission statement is: “leverage geographic diversity and new sources of talent to create a cost effective global business support center that provides operational technology support center. “ I really enjoyed the atmosphere and environment of Credit Suisse they were very friendly and had a similar approach to the hiring process as SAS. They are very interested in finding employees who are the right fit and match the mold of a Suisse employee.  I also really liked how focused they were on team work and how its no longer about individual performance but more about the team effort and team productivity.  The mission statement is unique because they state that they are looking to gain leverage though a geographic diversity that pulls from the smartest people all around the world, I really like this idea and I think it is a great concept for any business in any field should follow.

Credit Suisse has a few branches within their organizations they have a private branch, investment banking branch, and management branch. All these different branches make up the company as a whole and each have individual responsibilities and customers that insure and help the overall success of the organization.  They have customers ranging from normal large business institutions, government institutions, private accounts, and hedge fund management.

Credit Suisse’s employees value two things the most trust and quality. In the banking industry it is not really about product quality because they product is the return they get on the money they are given to invest. The customers are looking to trust the people they give their money to because they need to insure that the money invested grows larger than the initial investment.  The quality comes not from their product but from the people they hire to execute the jobs they are assigned to do with the highest level of professionalism and accuracy.

Credit Suisse is a global company that has ties in all parts of the world. They are always looking to expand and grow further expanding their already large global horizons. They have been a successful company for a long time now and they plan to stay successful while growing their business where appropriate.

The result of their business model and mission statement have only lead to great things. I really enjoyed visiting Credit Suisse and I think it is one of the best places we have been to. They are doing a wonderful job running the company efficiently while providing a new and exciting work environment.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.