Moodle Mobile App is now Open LMS App
On April 28th, the mobile app used to easily access Moodle from your mobile device will change from the Moodle Mobile app to the newer Open LMS app.
Open LMS Features
With the new Open LMS app, you can:
- Access your courses directly from your mobile device
- Download content for offline access
- Update your profile information
- Receive course notifications and messages on your device
- View course grades and all course content in a mobile-friendly format
- Grade assignments both online and offline
The Open LMS Advantage
While Moodle is already a mobile-friendly platform, using the app offers several advantages over using your mobile device’s browser. With the app, you’ll find yourself logging in less than if you were using a browser. It’s also easy to grab content from the app when you have little to no Wi-Fi. Finally, with the Open LMS app you can create custom notifications for things like assignment feedback, forum posts, lesson posts, and quickmail.
Download the Open LMS App and Get Started
Downloading the Open LMS App is quick and simple. Follow the instructions in this knowledge base article to get started.