All Students: Virtual MFA/Duo Security Enrollment Help Sessions
- Enrollment Deadline for Graduate Students — Tuesday, March 23
- Enrollment Deadline for Undergraduate Students — Monday, April 12
- Enrollment Deadline for Law Students — Wednesday, April 21
Join Gary Sheehan, Director of Information Security, for any of these 20-minute virtual sessions focused on helping you enroll before the deadlines. This mandatory initiative will add layers of password security to critical university systems and reduce the number of compromised accounts impacting the community.
After those deadlines, email, Moodle and other single sign on services will be inaccessible until MFA enrollment is complete. Early action is highly encouraged. For step-by-step instructions and to learn more about MFA, visit the enrollment guide. View the list of upcoming help sessions below. Join the Zoom session on the date that works best with your schedule.
- Thursday, March 11 at 2 p.m.
- Friday, March 12 at Noon
- Wednesday, April 7 at 1 p.m.
- Friday, April 9 at 11 a.m.
- Thursday, April 15 at 2 p.m.
How does MFA using Duo Security work?