Now it’s time for so long…

This semester has been really great. Visual Aesthetics has been one of my favorite courses and I have learned quite a bit. Prior to this course I had no knowledge of most of the topics we discussed. It’s kind of like having a trade and never venturing out. I’m one of those comfort people. I never thought I needed to know everything, I just thought I needed to know what I knew well…if that made sense. Anywho, from art to design, everything in this course has been beneficial. Nothing has gone unseen or unheard.

I have no qualms with the course. Every aspect was beneficial. Although during critics I didn’t voice my opinion as much, well simply put, I didn’t think I knew enough or had enough experience to legitimately critique someone’s work. Now? Mhmm I think I know enough but I’m still no expert. That and I hate saying anything that may strike a nerve. I think any time someone tries and brings forth and effort, I consider that a job well done sooo.

The current project we’re doing is definitely drawing in everything we’ve learned. As usual, I’ve trashed several ideas and I’m still not too sure about the one I have but the show must go on. I look forward to finishing up the semester in this class and my other classes. It wasn’t bad at all when I look back on it. We’re in the end stretch and I can already feel Christmas break (my family and their laughter, my mom and her food, my boyfriend and his whining, and most of all half of grad school under my belt.)

This entry was posted in Musings. Bookmark the permalink.