iPhone

Prior to starting the program, I didn’t own any Apple products. My first experience with Apple products came while I was in elementary school. The AIG students had the opportunity to work with computers several days out of the week in the lab. The computers were Macintosh. Strangely, I had not used a Mac again until undergrad in college. Our school had an account with Lenovo (I know now because I used to work there and I had my trusty ThinkPad for 4 years and I still have it). It’s one tough cookie. I didn’t use Macs much in undergrad, I probably used them only during my senior year and I think it was just to play around, I was comfortable with the PC.

Soooo, get in the program and we have to buy Macs, I was excited slash bummed, these things are expensive. Anywho, since I’ve converted, I haven’t touched a PC and actually if I’m presented with the opportunity to use one, I’m very partial to the Mac. Although I don’t have any other Apple products, I love them. I don’t have any well because they’re expensive. I still have my trust Blackberry phone and I don’t know if I’ll get rid of that.

The video was about the iPhone. The iPhone is cool, sleek and innovative however I don’t know if I’ll be converting to the iPhone soon. I love my MacBook and I plan on purchasing an iPad (when funds allow) but as far as the iPhone, I’m not too sure. The design is awesome and like all Apple products, it’s probably addictive however the design is not conducive for my comfort.

I text a lot, I send a lot of emails and I’ve never been a fan of touch screens on phones. That is what is hindering me from getting the iPhone. I like that my Blackberry is quick and efficient for me. I’ve played with an iPhone and I just can’t get comfortable with the SMS which is a big part of my daily routine, I need tangible keys.

An Apple fan but I’ll hold off on the iPhone for now.

This entry was posted in iPhone Interface Design. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to iPhone