As we start wrapping up a year’s worth of work at the Center for Leadership, the 2014-2015 CFL team took some time and a few words to reflect on our progress. From “collaborative” to “impactful,” here are some of the things we took away from our year at the CFL.
Interested in applying for any of the CFL team positions you see below for Jan. – Dec. 2015? Click here for more info and the application.
Tess Duncan, Senior Director
– Impactful, never boring, and created friendships.
Michael Spencer, Senior Director
– Exceptional. I have been incredibly fortunate to work with some of the brightest, most dedicated and most talented students on Elon’s campus!
Christine Fortner, Fellows Director
– Challenges me to think deeper and be creative.
Sara Elgart, Workshop Coordinator
– An incredible opportunity to grow and develop in leadership and myself as an individual
Kelly August, LEAD Program Director
Tim Sanford, LEAD Program Director
Ben Bridges, Community Director for LEAD Program
– Passion into Action
Alex Hunter, Org Development Director
– More than rewarding. I had the opportunity to meet and establish relationships that I would not have received otherwise!
Leena Dahal, Intersect Conference Coordinator
– Being on the CFL team has made me realize that when passionate people come together, opportunities to be successful are boundless.
Madeline Monaco, Marketing Director
– Eye-opening. Even in social media management and creating print materials, I learned so much about my capacity to be a leader.
Megan Mungall, Marketing Director
– This is my 3rd semester on the CFL Team. I have been encouraged, empowered and challenged into becoming a better leader and a better person. But the one word I would use to describe the CFL is family.
Sean Barry, Special Events Coordinator
– Incredible. The staff on the CFL team helps me grow so much not only as a leader, but in so many facets of life. The team creates a community that is unlike any other on campus, and I could not be happier than to be a part of it.