Posted on: April 18, 2024 | By: Business Clinic | Filed under: Client Alert

Hello World! My name is Kirsten Tildon and I am a current 2L at Elon University School of Law. I attended Towson University and majored in English and minored in Business Communications and Liberal Arts. After graduating from Towson and worked on DC’s Campaign to Reduce Lead Exposure and Childhood Asthma before moving to Greensboro to pursue a career in law.

During my time at Elon Law, I have had the privilege of serving as the Business and Online Editor of We the People (Elon’s Constitutional law journal), Executive Vice President of the Federalist Society, Vice President and Co-Founder of The Board, and being a member of the Black Law Students Association, Phi Alpha Delta, Business Law Association, People Not Property, and Guilford County’s Teen Court program. I am also a Research Assistant for Professor Clodomir.

My passion for justice and commitment to effecting change in the law motivated me to go to law school. I am aspiring to be a government attorney to serve the public and gain litigation experience. This upcoming summer, I am excited to announce that I will be interning at the NC Supreme Court with Justice Berger.

I am thrilled to be a part of the Small Business and Entrepreneurship Clinic as a student attorney and look forward to assisting local businesses in entity formation and intellectual property issues.

My name is Chuom Prak and I am a 2L at Elon University School of Law. I grew up in Greensboro. For undergrad, I attended UNCG and majored in International Relations with concentrations in Intergovernmental Affairs and International Development.

After COVID, I concluded that the sky could indeed start randomly falling and that perhaps I should pursue what interests me. I am interested in the intersection of the law with innovation, economic development, and American hegemony. So, predictably, I started law school very interested in becoming a business, corporate lawyer doing IP, mergers & acquisitions, finance and shepherding companies towards IPOs. During law school, I have also developed interests in regulatory enforcement and prosecuting White Collar crimes.

At Elon Law, I have had the privilege of participating in various student organizations. I serve as the President of Elon Law’s Federalist Society and the President and Co-founder of The Board. I have participated in the NC Legal Design Derby and volunteered with the Guilford County’s Teen Court. I am part of the Military Law Society, Black Law Students Association, Phi Alpha Delta, and the Business Law Association.

This summer, I look forward to interning at the Supreme Court of North Carolina with Justice Berger.

I am excited to be a part of the Small Business and Entrepreneurship Clinic as a student attorney and look forward to assisting local entrepreneurs with entity formation and intellectual property concerns.

For help with your small business’s legal needs, contact Kirsten and Chuom at businessclinic@elon.edu.