The submission deadline for presentations at the IPE 27th annual conference is Jan 15th, 2020. All proposals for student sessions must include complete addresses (including email and phone) for the student and faculty sponsor. To submit a presentation email the following information to IPE Editor at EEA@lists.elon.edu:
- Full name of presenter (as you want it to appear in the program).
- Paper title.
- 200 word abstract (single spaced).
- College/University name
- Name and email address of faculty sponsor.
- All students and faculty mentors must register for the IPE sessions through the Eastern Economics Association. The fee to participate in IPE sessions is $90. After you have received notification of your acceptance, you can pay your
IPE registration here. (Note: you have to create an account first)
- A reception will be held on Friday, February 28th, from 6:00-9:00p, at McGreevey’s for all students and faculty mentors. The reception is free and there will be a cash bar.
- If you have any day/time constraints, please let us know when you email your submission.
- Presenters will be asked to serve as discussants on another paper. All presenters should email their paper to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 15, 2020.