Featured Counselor of the Week: Meredith Smith

Did you know the Admissions Office has its own Martha Stewart? Yes, it’s Meredith Smith. When she isn’t baking a delicious dessert, picking out new home decor, or organizing our work spaces, she is working with our University Guides and students from her territory among other responsibilities. Today is also her birthday! Here’s to you, Meredith, we love you!

Hometown: grew up in Cincinnati, OH, but originally from Baltimore, MD

Graduation Year: Undergrad-2008, MBA-2012

Major: Business Administration

Favorite thing about Elon: the community and the ever-changing campus

Territory: Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Utah, and Wyoming

When I’m not working, where can you find me?: On a run with my dog, Lilly, or shopping at the outlets!

Fun Fact: I have 15 cousins and 2 of them are at Elon! (my sister also is a senior at Elon)

Favorite place to eat in Elon and what do you order?: Acorn Coffee Shop, and I order the Carnival Cookie

Best thing about my job: Sharing Elon with prospective families, on campus and on the road, and having them enroll and love it as much as I do!

Book I’m Reading right now/ TV show I’m watching: I just finished “Gone Girl” and I’m normally watching anything on HGTV (House Hunters is my favorite!).

*Meet Meredith’s 2 favorites: her husband, Kyle and her dog Lilly

This entry was posted in Admissions Staff, Welcome and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Comments are closed, but you can leave a trackback: Trackback URL.