15-Minute Multi-Factor Authentication Training & Enrollment Sessions
The mandatory deadline for faculty and staff to enroll in multi-factor authentication (MFA) using Duo Security will be here before you know it. If you still don’t know where to start, Director of Information Security Gary Sheehan can help.
Next month, Gary will lead a series of 15-minute sessions to help faculty and staff enroll ahead of the Dec. 31 deadline.
This mandatory initiative will add layers of password security to critical university systems and reduce the number of compromised accounts impacting the community. After Dec. 31, enrollment will be required before accessing email, Moodle and other single sign on services. Early action is highly encouraged. Registration now for an upcoming session.
The content is the same for each session and there will be time for questions. Registration is required and training will be offered via Zoom. To register, select a date and time below. To learn more about MFA, visit the step-by-step enrollment guide.
- Register for Wednesday, Dec. 2 — 12:30 p.m.-1 p.m.
- Register for Tuesday, Dec. 8 — Noon-12:30 p.m.
- Register for Thursday, Dec. 10 — Noon-12:30 p.m.
- Register for Wednesday, Dec. 16 — Noon-12:30 p.m.
- Register for Friday, Dec. 18 — Noon-12:30 p.m.
* After you register, you will receive a registration confirmation email. This confirmation now includes the Live Meeting Link and login information. Please save the event confirmation item to your calendar. Please enter the Zoom meeting with your full name, so that attendance can be accurately tracked.
To learn more about cybersecurity at Elon and to sign up for alerts, visit the Information Security website.