If you are interested in being a manuscript reviewer for PURM, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest and identifying what topics and types of articles you are most comfortable reviewing. In addition, please provide the name and email address of the undergraduate researcher with whom you will review submissions.
- Letter from the Guest Editors, PURM 7.1
- Mentoring in Global Contexts: Embodying Feminist Ethnography in South India, PURM 7.1
- Digital Mentorship, Global Service-Learning, and Critically-Engaged Undergraduate Research: Case Studies from Omprakash EdGE, PURM 7.1
- Linguistic Field Work in a Short-Term Study Abroad Course, PURM 7.1
- Mentoring Undergraduate Research through a South Africa Study Abroad Program, PURM 7.1