Interested in exploring the realities and possibilities of undergraduate research mentoring with a multi-institutional, multi-national group of scholars? There is still time to apply for the Elon University Center for Engaged Learning Seminar on Mentoring Undergraduate Research. Learn more about the topics participants in this2014-2016 in-depth seminar will explore, and consider applying by 5:00 PM Eastern on October 31, 2013.
- Mentoring Undergraduates in Research and Creative Endeavors, PURM 6.1
- Using the One-Room Schoolhouse Method: The Design and Teaching of a Summer Undergraduate Research Course in Phage Biology, PURM 6.1
- Letter from the Guest Editor, PURM 6.1
- Beyond the Mentor-Mentee Model: A Case for Multi-Mentoring in Undergraduate Research, PURM 6.1
- Development and Implementation of an Effective Graduate Student Mentoring Program in Support of Undergraduate Research Experiences, PURM 6.1