Submission of a manuscript clearly implies it is not being considered for publication elsewhere, nor has it been published. Contributors should observe the following:
- Submit your manuscript digitally to email@example.com.
- The author’s name and affiliation should not appear on the pages of the digital copy. This information should appear on a separate cover sheet. The article title should appear at the top of the first page of the manuscript.
- An abstract of no more than 150 words should accompany the manuscript.
- Manuscripts should be between 25 and 40 pages in length, including tables.
- Manuscripts should follow the guidelines of the most recent Chicago Manual of Style.
After the manuscript is accepted, the author must provide the editor with the manuscript via email attachment. Articles should be submitted as a Microsoft Word, file. Included with the final manuscript should be a biographical statement about the author/s and a brief abstract.
Any written, nondigital correspondence should be sent to:
Bill Anderson, editor
Media History Monographs
School of Communications
Campus Box 2850
Elon, NC 27244