The regular deadline for submissions for the 28th Volume (Summer 2019) is January 31, 2019.
Before submitting your paper, please ensure that your paper follows the IPE Style Guide.
To submit your paper, please email the following information in a message to IPE Editor at IPE@lists.elon.edu.
- In the subject line, write IPE SUBMISSION.
- Submitting your paper to IPE does not automatically put you on the EEA program. So, if you wish to present your paper at the EEAs, please send a separate email to EEA@lists.elon.edu.
- Author’s (student’s) complete current mailing address
- Author’s (student’s) current email address
- Faculty sponsor’s complete current mailing address
- Faculty sponsor’s email address
- Include your paper as an email attachment. Your paper should be sent as a Microsoft Word file. It is important that you name the files as follows: lastname.doc. If you have a common name, such as smith, please name it as lastnamefirstinitial.doc.
- After you have submitted your paper, you should expect to receive confirmation from the Editor within a week. If not, please write back to make sure it was received.
New volumes are posted online in July of each year.