Csilverman Blog 6

STEP 1 – I chose the letter L is for Love. Clearly V is all about the people. The reason for the systematic killing of everyone in Norsefire is not only for himself but primarily for his love of the people. He goes on this violent killing spree of his former captors, and attempts to bring down the government purely for the sake of the people getting more power for themselves. V is fighting for justice and trying to convince the people to rule themselves.

STEP 2             http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m42n0zX2Ey1rvh1rgo1_500.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9hldwyyx41rw0re6o1_400.jpg

images.jpg tumblr_m42n0zX2Ey1rvh1rgo1_500.jpg

STEP 3 –

The first quote that connects with my symbol of L is for Love says People should not be afraid of their governments, Governments should be afraid of their people. This quote was in my opinion the reason for this entire movie. V thought that the government was to powerful and that the people needed to have more control of what happened in there lives. This quote is the basis of his beliefs and due to the fact that he believes that the government should have no control over the people and also because of what the government and Norsefire are doing to the people such as putting them in concentration camps, he goes on this violent and systematic killing spree to fight for the justice of the people. The other quote I used was “But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you,” This quote directly relates to my symbol of L is for Love. V is attempting to help the people as a whole, not based on favorites or who he knows. V is on a mission to let the people get control of their lives and clearly is displaying his love in battling against the government and many powerful forces.

This entry was posted in Blog 6 "V IF FOR..." (Jan 11-13). Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.