Crispi Blog 5

I recently saw a movie about a protagonist that I found so compelling, I am willing to call it my favorite movie of all time (And I have seen many and my list is very exclusive). Django Unchained was a remarkable film that I found so entertaining. The main character and hero, Django is a very dynamic character who see cover many aspects of the intangibles of what the definition of a hero is and what they stand for. Django Unchained is a film that takes place in the slavery days. A Bounty hunter purchases Django in a slave auction and treats him well and sets him free and the two become friends and end up being partners in the Bounty hunting business. I believe this film is realistic for the most part, as In it “could” technically happen, but obviously very unlikely.

Django is extraordinary in that he becomes such a great, fearless and driven bounty hunter that deals with a wide array of situations and emerges victorious in his mission and perseveres through his hardships. He is very heroic when he saves his wife and risks his life for her and then breaks free from capture once more after he frees her to reunite with her so they can live in prosperity together. Django is developed by the bounty hunter who frees him and teaches him his ways and teaches him that he can trust a white man and the two become very close and Django learns fearlessness and bravery from him. He develops from any old slave to a freed man reunited with his wife living lavishly.

This entry was posted in Blog 5 (Jan 10) Fave Film Character. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

2 Comments

1. Posted January 10, 2013 at 9:03 pm | Permalink

I have heard such great things about Django Unchained! It’s so interesting that a bounty hunter is the main character of a movie. Usually, a bounty hunter is a secondary character for killing off the enemy. I would love to see this movie! It seems that Django is a very complicated character, and there seems to exist many shades of grey in regards to his profession.

2. Posted January 10, 2013 at 11:21 pm | Permalink

I have also heard some great things about Django unchained, sounds like a very unique story.