slittle blog post 1

A hero that I believe I connect with is Wonder Woman. While she may be the most famous female superhero, I think I can connect with her on a personality basis. Whilst she is physically the strongest woman on Earth, she also has a very strong and confident personality. She is incredibly loyal and stands up against injustice. She may not always fit in, but she is confident enough in herself that she can easily discern right from wrong. Another factor is her height. She is a beautiful Amazonian woman, and they are known for their height; granted I am not from the Amazon, I am still quite tall.

She is also a very athletic role model and I can easily look up to her being a collegiate athlete myself. Finally, she may not always be right, but she will stand up for what she believes in; those things very from justice, love, peace, and sexual equality. Wonder Woman has been considered a very prominent feminist icon, although I am no extremist, I value feminine rights very dearly and she is a hero who protects those values that many would consider irrelevant. She is a fierce and loyal friend who everyone should model themselves after.

This entry was posted in Blog 1 (Jan 3) Introductions. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

One Comment

1. Posted January 4, 2013 at 11:57 pm | Permalink

I think Wonder Woman fits you perfectly. She is a very strong and courageous woman that stands up for what she believes in and justice. She is very athletic and cares very much about other people. She is fearless and always has a great attitude. Sarah Little you are Wonder Woman!