JVonick Blog 1

If I could be one superhero, I would be John Blake, or Robin, from Batman, particularly in The Dark Knight Rises. Now, most people would think that would not necessarily be a good thing because Blake/Robin is not the main superhero, but that’s somewhat how I’ve been throughout my life, whether that’s sports or life in general. Throughout my sports career up until my injury, I was always the “assists man” and the one who made the great passes and set up his teammates. Basketball was my main sport, and as the point guard, my vision and precision passing would make my teammates better, and while I could score as well and was a good all-around player, I was known for my desire and ability to make others better. Robin is very similar to that: he can take care of business, but he was trying to help Batman and make him better. In my life in general, I’m a caring person and like helping people and seeing them succeed. So did Robin, as he did in The Dark Knight Rises where he was passionate about the orphans having a home. Even though Blake was not the main character in the movie, he’s still a hero in my mind for all of the little things he did in The Dark Knight Rises.

This entry was posted in Blog 1 (Jan 3) Introductions. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

One Comment

1. Posted January 7, 2013 at 1:03 pm | Permalink

I definitely agree that the ability to make others around you stronger is a heroic quality. Many people forget about this useful quality.

One Trackback

1. By бесплатное казино онлайн on October 10, 2020 at 11:57 am

бесплатное казино онлайн

JVonick Blog 1

VA:F [1.9.22_1171]
    VA:F [1.9.22_1171]