Meet the Associate: Margaret Bryant

My name is Mags Bryant and I am a senior English major with a double concentration in Creative Writing and Professional Writing and Rhetoric. I spent the summer bouncing around the country and was lucky enough to spend a month in Boulder, Colorado at Naropa University’s Summer Writing Program. I had the opportunity to be a CUPID Associate last spring, and I am really excited to continue as an Associate this semester!unnamed

My double concentration and coursework have taught me to view writing (whether it’s creative or professional) in a universally applicable way. I love that as a writer I am challenged and often required to apply my craft in a variety of rhetorical situations. In addition to being a CUPID Associate, I am also a Writing Center Consultant and the Editor-in-Chief for Elon’s Literary Magazine, Colonnades. As a result of TA-ing Prof. Strickland’s Beat Generation Literature winter term course, I am currently conducting undergraduate research on the relevance of Beat Generation Literature today and how it is approached in academia.

Through PWR, I have learned the importance of effective communication and persuasion as well as the value of collaboration. As I said, I am excited to be an Associate again this semester, and I can’t wait to help you with all things PWR. You can find me in the CUPID Studio (Alamance 318) every Wednesday from 4:00pm-6:00pm! Hope to see you there!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.