Meet The Associate: Nicole Petrosino

My name is Nicole Petrosino, and I am a first semester CUPID associate. Currently, I am a senior Strategic Communications major with a minor in Professional Writing Studies. Last summer I interned at Viacom Media Networks as a Publicity/Corporate Comm intern for VH1. Also, I am a Writing Center consultant – you can find me there on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays!IMG_6160

Because my coursework at Elon has been heavily focused in branding and advertising, I have honed skills in reading audiences and generating content that appeals to them. The Professional Writing minor has been extremely complimentary to my major for the past three years because it teaches the specifics behind rhetorical strategy. Basically, through both courses of study, I am learning how to most effectively employ different means of communication to different people. In the future, I hope to find a career that allows me to fuse my passion for writing with all the hard skills I have been learning at Elon.

I am so excited to work as a CUPID associate this year! I will be in the lab (Alamance 318) on Thursdays from 4:30 to 6:30 and am willing to work/talk about all things writing! See you soon!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.