Meet the CUPID associates: Rebecca Porter

Hey, there!

My name is Rebecca Porter and I am ecstatic to be a CUPID associate for the Fall 2014 semester! I am currently a junior majoring in Professional Writing and Rhetoric (PWR) and Creative Writing. I am also minoring in Theatre Arts. I am excited to begin my work as a CUPID Associate by also by helping many of you in the process. I will be in Alamance 318 (CUPID lab) on Tuesdays at 4-6, so feel free to swing by to chat about any group projects, or any documents that you may need advice on.1229825_10201941464328433_621532959_n

I was always that kid that would hide under blankets with a flashlight well past any bedtime just to read another chapter of a book. Now, I voluntarily get to do the same thing. I love being a writing major because it allows me to do what I enjoy; string together different words to form ideas and thoughts that can potentially bring a collective group of people to feel a certain way, or do a certain thing. My Understanding Rhetoric class has allowed me to see what a powerful tool writing can be, but one that must be perfected over time. Writing can adapt and evolve over time, and I hope that I can help all of you down that path.

I hope to see all of you during my or my associates’ hours; we would love to help. Happy writing!

This entry was posted in CUPID News. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.