Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Seminar for CPAs
Hosted by Elon University’s Department of Accounting in the Martha and Spencer Love School of Business
Friday, November 12, 2021
8 a.m.-4:20 p.m.
LaRose Commons 200
- Learn the latest updates in private company audit and accounting
- Discover the best accounting practices for church and non-profit organizations
- Gain perspective on broad ethical issues facing CPAs
- Learn about the current developments in state taxation
- Reflect on how to use past experiences to move forward
- Explore the impact of cryptocurrency on businesses
- Learn about the post-covid economy
Recommended CPE credit: Up to eight credits in accounting, ethics, taxes, finance, economics, and personal development.
Registration fee: $110 per person
Cancellations need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 5, 2021, in order to receive a refund.
Indoor Mask Policy
In an effort to protect the campus community, mitigate the spread of the virus and variants, and avoid disruptions in university academic programs and operations, all students, employees and visitors must wear masks in indoor campus spaces (except when alone in a private office, in a residence hall/apartment room, or while eating or drinking).
Official information on Elon University’s preparations and policies for the 2021-2022 academic year: Healthy Elon
If you have questions or would like to be added to the CPE email list, please contact Kacey Gwynn at email@example.com.