21st Annual Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Seminar for CPAs
Hosted by Elon University’s Department of Accounting in the Martha and Spencer Love School of Business
Friday, November 8, 2019
Lakeside Hall Rooms 212-214 | 2nd floor, Moseley Center
Elon University | Elon, N.C.
8:00 a.m. – 4:20 p.m.
- Learn the latest updates in private company accounting.
- Discover the impact of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act on small businesses.
- Gain perspective on broad ethical issues facing CPAs.
- Explore the economics of leadership.
- Learn about the NCDOR recommendations for proactive steps to take for various tax situations.
- Discover how to use LinkedIn to promote your brand.
- Learn about the recent economic trends of environmental justice.
Who should attend:
CPAs in business, industry, public accounting, not-for-profits, government and academia
Fee: $109 per person (includes a continental breakfast and lunch)
Deadline to register: Friday, November 1, 2019
Advanced preparation: None
Program level: Basic
Delivery method: Group-live
Recommended CPE credit: Up to eight CPE credits in Accounting, Taxes, Regulatory Ethics, Personal Development, Communications and Marketing, and Economics.
Written requests for cancellation must be received by 5 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 1, 2019 to qualify for a refund (less a $25 administrative fee). No refunds will be given for cancellations received less than a week before the program or for no-shows.
Feedback regarding the program should be directed to Shannon Kimball.
For more information regarding registering, refunds, complaints and/or program cancellation polices, please contact Shannon Kimball at 336.278.6031 or firstname.lastname@example.org.