Posted on: April 19, 2023 | By: Business Clinic | Filed under: Client Alert

Hello, my name is Kasey Snyder, and I am a 2L at Elon University School of Law. I grew up in Stoneville, North Carolina. Before coming to law school, I received my Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication Studies from Campbell University in Buies Creek, North Carolina and I received my Master of Business Administration degree from Liberty University. During my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family, friends, and my two cats, Maggie and Atticus.

I am interested in transactional work related to Business and Real Estate Law and would like to practice law in North Carolina. While here at the Small Business and Entrepreneurship Clinic, I have gained experience in helping people form businesses entities and file trademarks. The Small Business and Entrepreneurship Clinic is a great opportunity to gain practical experience while also helping members of the community with their legal needs.

Hi, my name is Reid Perkins and I am currently a 2L at Elon University School of Law. I received a BS in Business Administration from UNCG and a Masters in Business Administration, concentrating in Finance, from UNCP. After law school, I will focus on transactional work in business law, mergers and acquisitions, as well as commercial real estate law. Outside of law, I am a proud Rotarian and passionate about music, art, film, food, and travel.

My goal at Elon Law Small Business & Entrepreneurship Clinic is to acquire and hone the abilities that are essential for my upcoming profession, while also aiding local businesses with their legal affairs. At SBEC, we help entrepreneurs, small businesses, and non-profits navigate the often complicated legal challenges of incorporating or forming an LLC, registering trademarks, drafting contracts, etc. SBEC’s services are always free, our student attorneys are dedicated, and our passion is legion. That is why I am so excited to be working with the clinic and I highly recommend it to future Elon Law students.

For help with your small business’s legal needs, contact Kasey and Reid at businessclinic@elon.edu.