Leadership Fellows

The Leadership Fellows program has been, hands down, one of the best opportunities I’ve had to learn about myself while here at Elon. The four-year program allows you to track your leadership development in a variety of different settings. The first year is about learning about one’s self as a leader, and I had the chance to better understand my strengths and weaknesses, and how to respond to different working scenarios. I also had the chance to take a variety of different personality tests and participate in workshops to also learn about myself as a person: what makes me tick, how I handle different social situations, etc.

The next year is about learning how to work with others, and I had the chance to learn how my leadership traits effect how I am able to work with others. This was also when other fellows in my class were beginning to establish themselves within their respective organizations, and I realized what a resourceful network of students I had through the fellows program. During the next two years, the fellows program has given us a lot of opportunities to make ourselves the best leaders we can be on campus, and mentoring us through our Common Good Project. The Common Good Project is a chance to work on something that will continue to benefit the community we’ve found here at Elon even after we graduate.

I truly have had great time learning about myself as a leader for the past 4 years, but I cannot overemphasize the amount of support that I’ve had through the program as well. It has been a great group of people that genuinely care about me and my development here at Elon. It is an experience that I would definitely recommend to anyone that is interested.

-Stanley Dowell ’15

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Comments are closed, but you can leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

One Trackback

1. By visit my site Mt Ofc on November 17, 2020 at 2:01 pm

visit my site Mt Ofc

Leadership Fellows