Here are some great deals and printable coupon links for whole grain products that are not only good for you, but are good for your wallet as well. Some are even gluten-free products. Don’t forget to share-share-share these great tips with others.
1. Aldi grocery store has a 3lb bag of yellow onions, for only $0.79. Durham, NC just opened an Aldi store last week not far from my job. Hurray for always great quality and low priced fruits and vegetables. This is a great time to stock up on yellow onions. Cut the onions into the style you most frequently use (diced, sliced, etc.), then store in either a freezer zipper bag or a Ziploc or Glad small plastic container with recycling code #5 on bottom; this indicates these products are made from polypropylene and not prone to problems with freezing. Thaw onions for use in a variety of dishes from soups to salsa and health uses such as honey/onion cough remedy and poultices. Thanks for the alert on this deal Merline!
2. Go to the website http://www.louana.com/ and sign up for Southern Fryers to receive a $0.50 off coupon for Lou Ana oils. I love the great price on the Lou Ana coconut oil. Not only is coconut oil great for hair and lips and the perfect moisturizer for those with eczema, it also is great for helping loose belly fat when you use it to cook foods. Saute your favorite vegetables in onions, sea salt and coconut oil for great flavor your whole family will enjoy.
3. Checkout www.coupons.com for some great printable coupons for real Whole Grain Healing foods:
$1 off any 2 Uncle Ben’s brown rice products
$1 off McCann’s Irish oatmeal product
$1 off Kashi bar
4. Printable coupons for Enjoy Life brand gluten-free foods. NOTE: This is a FaceBook coupon
5. Printable coupons for $0.75 off 1lb. bag Lundberg gourmet rice. Find this brand at Kroger, Whole Foods, EarthFare, Lowes Foods and select Food Lion stores.
6. $1 off Rice Select Texmati White, Texmati Brown, Texmati Light Brown or Jasmati rice.
Renie Currie www.thetakebacktour.com