If you are interested in being a manuscript reviewer for PURM, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest and identifying what topics and types of articles you are most comfortable reviewing. In addition, please provide the name and email address of the undergraduate researcher with whom you will review submissions.
- Long-Term Benefits of Undergraduate Research in Economics: A Dialogue, PURM 5.1
- Research Done Right: A Reflection of the Impact of Mentorship and Experiential Learning via the Public Relations Research Course, PURM 5.1
- Undergraduate Research as a Pedagogical Tool in Business Education: The Lesson of “Doing Well and Doing Good,” PURM 5.1
- Research, Parallel Process, and Hip-Hop: A Case of Mentoring Across Differences, PURM 5.1
- Finding Patterns and Making Predictions: A Dialogue on Mentored Student Research and Engaged Learning Abroad, PURM 5.1