Articles may be submitted for consideration at any time to email@example.com. Articles should be original submissions not under consideration elsewhere. Since articles will be peer reviewed but not blind reviewed, no additional manipulation of the manuscript text is necessary. Please consider the following guidelines when submitting a manuscript for review:
- Use MS Word-compatible software and submit as a .doc, .docx, or .rtf file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit manuscripts in English, using language that would be understandable to an international audience.
- Include a title page listing:
- Title of the manuscript
- Full names, titles, and affiliations of all authors (in order of authorship or alphabetical order)
- The email address, postal address, telephone number, and fax number for the corresponding author
- A brief abstract (50 words) and three to six keywords (to be used for indexing)
- Type of article included (i.e. Dialogue, Student Perspective, Research Article, etc. See “Types of Articles” section in For Authors)
- Margins should be 1 inch.
- Single-space all text, using standard indents between paragraphs rather than paragraph breaks.
- Use 12-point Times New Roman font.
- Please do not use Styles for document formatting. Level 1 heading should be Bold Times New Roman, and Level 2 heading should be Italic Times New Roman.
- Use only one space after a period.
Citation and style
All submissions should follow APA format as compiled in Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th Edition, with the following modification: please use full first names for authors in the Works Cited.
Submission of supplementary material (videos, animations, etc.) that can be linked to the manuscript, if published, is encouraged. Include URLs for such material by hyperlinking directly and on a separate page at the end of the article, after the Works Cited. Embed any images and supplementary materials directly in the manuscript file. The editors reserve the right to request separate image files during the editorial process. If requested, please submit 300dpi high quality images files (JPEG, TIFF, PNG).
Email link to submit