Student Voices in SoTL draws on the expertise of ISSoTL Students as Co-inquirers SIG members. Further, we hope to increase (graduate and undergraduate) student participation in the 2013 conference, so this online pre-conference strand extends those efforts by exploring the roles students can take in SoTL and the expertise they bring to our work.
- Week 1 (September 9-14, 2013): Why Integrate Student Voices in SOTL?
- Live Chat with Carmen Werder and Megan Otis on Monday, September 9, 2013, at 9:00 AM PDT/ 12:00 noon U.S. EDT / 16:00 UTC
- Quick link to Week 1 Forum Discussions
- Week 2 (September 15-21, 2013): Models for Integrating Student Voices in SOTL
- Live Chat with Alison Cook-Sather and Hayley Burke on Monday, September 16, 2013, at 10:30 AM U.S. EDT / 14:30 UTC
- Quick link to Week 2 Forum Discussions
- Week 3 (September 23-28, 2013): Tips and Best Practices for Including Student Voices
- Live Chat with Catherine Bovill and Peter Felten on Monday, September 23, 2013, at 8:00 AM U.S. Eastern Daylight /12:00 UTC/ 1:00 PM British Summer Time
- Quick link to Week 3 Forum Discussions
Need to calculate the Live Chat times for your time zone? Click here to access a Time Zone Converter.
Want to share an announcement related to this ISSOTL Online 2013 strand or hoping to connect with other participants? Click here to post to the Announcements and Connections forum.