This ISSOTL Online 2013 strand introduces attendees to SoTL and ISSOTL. It focuses on points of debate in the field’s history, facilitates discussion of seminal readings, and situates the 2013 conference theme in relation to the field’s development.
- Week 1 (September 9-14, 2013): What is SOTL? Foundations and Key Characteristics
- Live chat with Mary Taylor Huber and Pat Hutchings on September 12, 2013, at 11:00 AM PDT/2:00 PM U.S. EDT / 18:00 UTC
- Quick Link to Week 1 Discussion Forums
- Week 2 (September 15-21, 2013): Controversies, Debates, and Tensions
- Live chat with Nancy Chick and Gary Poole on September 17, 2013, at 10:00 AM PDT/12:00 PM CDT/ 17:00 UTC
- Quick Link to Week 2 Discussion Forums
- Week 3 (September 22-28, 2013): Emerging Trends
- Live chat with Joelle Fanghanel and Joanna Renc-Roe on September 23, 2013, at 10:00 AM U.S. EDT / 14:00 UTC/ 3:00 PM BST/ 4:00 PM CET
- Quick Link to Week 3 Discussion Forums
Need to calculate the Live Chat times for your time zone? Click here to access a Time Zone Converter.
Want to share an announcement related to this ISSOTL Online 2013 strand or hoping to connect with other participants? Click here to post to the Announcements and Connections forum.