Reflections

While I may have had a little less to learn this semester in Visual Aesthetics , only because I built my whole undergraduate career around it, there are always things to learn. I really enjoyed exploring how traditional forms of art and print work could be extended into the digital world.

My favorite projects included motion typography and the iPhone interface. It’s kind of a shame that these were the last two projects. While it’s good that we can use all that we’ve learned up until now, I think they got rushed in the end of the semester craziness.

Katie and I started an online this semester as well and we spent a lot of time working on the design and aesthetics of our publication. I think it was a great side project the experience will be beneficial to my upcoming projects next semester.

I loved taking this class for the sole reason that it reminded me how much I love design. I came into the program wanting to delve into social media and social networks, and while they’re still an interest of mine, I have rekindled by passion for creative design-based problem solving.

This entry was posted in Musings. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Reflections